Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Progressive StreetWear in Magic....
I spent all day yesterday walking the Magic show in Vegas. Must say that they show was lack luster. There wasn't really any traffic roaming through the aisles. The "progressive streetwear" section in Magic was pushed back to the end of the convention center. I think that the powers that be did this because they wanted traffic to move through the entire show to the back of the convention center to the area that had the most energy. Unfortunately a lot of the traffic got lost in the middle of the muck and mire of random tee shirt brands that are trying to find there way into the true streetwear market. Hopefully the show will do better today, but that I guess that depends on their enthusiasm of the economic future of the country....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
See Here or Here
Post a Comment